Samstag, 6. September 2014

Inspiration: Fake Fur Coats.


I went out shopping the other day, but all that I could find and that I really liked were thick knitted jumpers and fake fur coats. 
And there is nothing wrong with that! 
People are moaning that summer has come to an end but it couldn't be early enough for me. 
I like the autumn wind and autumn colors. I like the feeling of coming home and getting into thick sweatpants. 
I like candles, tea and pumpkins and this is what autumn is for me. 
And of course fashion wise autumn and winter are my absolute favorite. 
Long jeans without getting all hot and sweaty. Layering. Boots. 
And I think this year is going to be the year I'm finally investing in my very own cuddly fur coat.
I've been into the flea market  and secondhand store ones for years, but never really got myself into buying one (mostly because they are usually real fur). This year though I see fake fur coats and jackets on every corner and there's just no way I will get away without one again. 
I'm not yet sure how my perfect fake fur coat looks, but I'll figure that out soon. Here are some I like.










Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen